1. By purchasing the pass you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein. It is the responsibility of users to review all this information at the time of booking. We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice by posting changes online. These changes will be effective and binding from when they appear on this site.
2. No booking will be accepted until FEST – AC has received full payment of the pass.
3. Passes or tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or moved to another date. Please be advised that if cancelled or postponed FEST – AC will not be responsible for any travel costs or other expenses nor is FEST – AC under any obligation to pay compensation where any change to or cancellation of participants stay is caused by ‘force majeure’ circumstances (i.e. those outside our control, namely: war or threat of war; riots; civil strife; industrial dispute; airline grounding, terrorist activity; natural or nuclear disasters, fire or adverse weather conditions and all similar events).
4. No refunds are offered in the event of participants being unable to attend due to any change in personal circumstances, disorder or illness.
5. The pass will become voidable if resold, transferred or tampered with by anyone other than FEST – AC, and participant will be denied entry.
6. Participants are bound to check their pass when received and inform us of any errors immediately.
7. FEST – AC has the right to refuse entry by the cause of late arrival, abusiveness, threatening, drunken, disrespect of regulations or carrying weapons or illegal substances to any participant and will offer no refund for missed activities for whatever cause.
8. FEST – AC will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused during the stay and participants are therefore recommended to take out an insurance policy to cover such risks.
9. It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to change the content, timing, speakers or the venue for this event.
10. In the event of changes in booking such as name change, changing campus or size of room etc surcharges will apply. (please see list below for details). Make sure name is spelled correctly when booking to avoid having to pay for a name change. Name change: 15 Euros Change of campus: 10 Euros Loss of pass: 30 Euros
11. The accommodation period cannot be extended or changed in anyway unless done so by FEST – AC. Accommodation is reserved exclusively for the use of those named given at time of booking and strictly no other person is permitted to stay. Subletting, sharing and assignment are prohibited.7
12. If it is necessary to make any change to your accommodation, we will always do our best to provide you with an alternative of an equal or better standard to that booked.
13. Participant are requested to contact us if unforeseen circumstances mean you will arrive late.