The Festival in 2012 will open with a full day dedicated to the family, opening the gates to the local population with a specific program targeted at a younger audience. The day will include film and art workshops, screenings for different age groups as well as several other activities. It will be a day full of action, fun and culture to be enjoyed by the entire family.
- Mark Sanger, editor of Gravity, confirmed at the Training Ground
- Sound Editing Legend Eddy Joseph back to the TG
- Game of Thrones production designer Gemma Jackson at the Training Ground
- Garry Maddison, colorist of The Dark Knight Rises , at the Training Ground
- CP (Trains of Portugal) are now our partner!